Accountant (Account Receivable)
Key Responsibilities Include: For P Landscape Co.,Ltd and Subsidiary
Accountant shall be responsible for assisting Senior Finance & Accounting Manager/Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager, and other finance team member in administration and execution and preparation of company’s billing/collection/receipt/ receivable.
Responsible for daily collection, billing invoices, receipt, tax invoices
• Prepare billing invoice by checking correctness of invoice amount/ stage of work with signed contract/proposal/LOI. Also prepare document for approval before sending out to client.
• Prepare any reimbursement invoices to borne by client such as air fare, accommodation, other travelling expenses and other cost such as printing cost etc. Also prepare document & cover sheet for approval before sending out to client
• Prepare and check completeness all tax invoices/receipt /Vat /Non Vat amount
• Record billing invoice, set up account receivable and collection into accounting system
• Provide AR aging report to be tie with General ledger
Responsible for collection
• Follow up on collection of outstanding invoices/ reimbursement with client by phone calls, email etc
• Provide receipt/ tax invoice/ receipt vouchers for management to approve and signature.
• Proceed sending receipt to suppliers
• Collect and do summary report of withholding tax certificate issued by vendors both local and overseas(if any)
• Recording collection transaction and update AR aging, checking whether it is tie to GL
• Do reconciliation of AR if it is neccessary
Responsible for VAT (Output VAT)
• Provide output VAT report and reconciliation
• Ensure the correctness and accuracy of tax invoice
• VAT reporting
• Prepare and submit VAT PP 30 or any relevant taxation to Revenue Department
Responsible for bank items
• Provide and update cash and bank status for company
• Provide bank reconciliation for month ended closing and attached with bank statement
Other Responsible for Billing &Colletion& Work Progress control reporting
• Prepare and update Billing and Collection report
• Prepare and support the financial statement in any responsible area
Assist in finance administration
• Adhoc reporting as required
Responsible for updating data & Report
• Updating data of customer as active and new
• Filling the documents as related job work.
• Making the summary of breaking down of stage of work with the billing and collection record by project number.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting preferred.
• 3-5 years working experience in day to day accounting receivable operation: knowledge of account receivable, general bookkeeping procedures, summary and report on relate issues arising from collection transction.
• Computer leterate, MS Office, accounting applications- Quickbook.
• Able to communicate in English.